Warmia and Mazury Art Foundation
Objectives of the Warmia and Mazury Art Foundation
- Conducting activities for the development, protection and promotion of broadly understood culture, art and science.
- Building cultural bridges enabling the society to learn about the richness of world cultural heritage and the free exchange of creative and artistic experience between different regions of the world.
- Promotion of universal values of culture, art and science.
- Undertaking and supporting initiatives for the development, protection and promotion of regional cultural heritage in the country and abroad.
- Promoting and developing social artistic initiatives.
- Popularization of culture, art and science in wide social circles.
- Editing and publishing various materials and publications on subjects lying within the scope of the objectives of the statute.
- Supporting the activities of contemporary artists and artistically gifted children and youth, and their promotion in the country and abroad.
- Promoting and protecting old culture and art.
- Training and consultancy in the field of culture, art and science.
- Promotion of the region of Warmia and Mazury in Europe and around the world.
- Cooperation with organizational units, associations and other foundations regarding the dissemination of culture.
- Acquisition of funds for the establishment and operation of the “Chocolate Art Gallery” in Ostróda.
- Activities for the public good in the fields of ecology and tourism, science, education, human rights and other important social needs.
- Promoting the idea of slow life and slow food, living in harmony with nature.
- Charity activities.